1. Deliriously frustrated - The cabinets are finally up...finally. (They are beautiful!) There was a plumbing issue. (Isn't there always one?) Surely this is another HGTV lesson I neglected to understand, that inevitably other issues pop up that bring you both beyond the timeline and budget.
2. Deliriously excited - Countertops are coming on Friday and I get to pick wall colors. I can't contain myself. It is really getting here, the end of the road of this major renovation! I am proud of myself that even in the midst of babymoon I haven't had an emotional breakdown thrown a serious tantrum.
3. Deliriously confused - Baby J has gone from the two time a night nurser to an all night sleeper, which invariably had converted her to an all day nurser. I am not sure what I like better. I realize that I value my time to do the dishes (see #1) as much as I do sleep. Did I just write that? (shhhhh). I am living in perpetual jet lag.
4. Deliriously confusing to other people - My favorite statement lately is "you know what I mean," and I rely on Hubby to read my mind. Thank goodness that for the most part, he does. But I feel sorry for anyone that have had to hold a conversation with me. I can only imagine the little doses of Filipinoisms that I've thrown out there. If you were subjected to that lately, don't tell me about it, promise?
5. Deliriously amazed - Sometimes I am overwhelmed with those Hallmark-commercial-type crying sessions. I've got 4 wonderful children! An awesome husband! Shelter, food, fabric, yarn, clutter, and boxes to unpack...a reliable job! We get to see the world and I get to stay home with my babies. I am a blessed woman.
Hopefully, sometime after the countertops are installed (and I have a sink) but before Baby J decides to wean, I will be a little more coherent. :)