1. Remove contact lenses/make up/jewelry. Get into pajamas. Put hair up into a (in my case: modified-hair-is-not-quite-long-enough) ponytail.
2. Ensure all children are on their way to bedtime. (Easier said than done)
3. Prepare oneself to ignore not mind children should #2 not work.
4. Assemble all necessary ingredients.
5. Make hot beverage.
6. Eat all a piece of pastry while hot beverage cools down. Read a page or two of awesome book.
7. Read another three chapters. (Because the book will be that good)
8. Reheat hot beverage.
9. Bring hot beverage and book to bedside.
10. Beg Direct children to keep it down, please.
11. Tuck tired and well-fed self in bed.
12. Read until sleep takes over.
I hope this recipe works for you! Have a great night everyone!